CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Sunday, November 14, 2010

this week

I am on vacation this week...
well its a transition time between my old job and starting my new one!
I just graduated with my BEd on November 6th, however I can't supply teach until I have an orientation day which has been post-pone till the new year - and its looking like March
(long frustrating story about this)
But
I didn't let that get in the way of finding a job as an educator :)
I am taking a paid internship for 4 months, beginning on the 22nd
as the Environmental Youth Program Coordinator
what does that mean?
It means I will be planning and creating lessons and activities to deliver to children and youth all with a focus on the environment.
I am very excited!

So with a week off what am I do to....
well we moved this weekend and everything is in boxes so first off...
1) set up the house and make it a home
2) decorate for Christmas
3) get 2 personal training sessions in
4) finish the Save the Dates
5) decide on reception decorations and flowers
6) head to PEI for a banquet on the weekend

1 comment:

  1. That sounds exciting! Congrats. You're always doing great things. Can't wait to see you on the weekend even if it's just for a little while.

    ReplyDelete