CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Welcome Fall

Welcome to a new season..prob my favourite


Fall...Autumn



I love the changing leaves and the cold crisp mornings.


I especially love being outside, going for walks, to the park.





Cozy sweaters, knits and tights.


Festive fall decor
including pumpkins, Halloween items, colours of gold, reds, yellows, browns and oranges
complete with cinnamon, apple, and pumpkin pie smelling candles.
*I`ve already started putting up my fall decor!










Fall also means Thanksgiving dinner, pie making and baking all kinds of baked goods, making soups, stews and chilis.
We also have our whole family over for Redneck Olympics and our Annual Pumpkin craving contest and Hubby and I bring our friends kids to go apple picking.

{me and the girls}


{hubby helping pick apples in the orchard}

1 comment:

  1. Fall is most definitely my favourite season too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete