CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Fever

I have a severe case of baby fever......
{i can't wait till this is me}



I have always loved children and babies and youth, all kids of all ages
(hey thats why I am a teacher)
and I have always known that we would have kids and am excited for that day when we start a family but lately this urge has been so strong.
For weeks I have felt this way.
Many of my friends have children and there are new born babies in my family as well.
Some of my friends are pregnant right now and I find myself longing for the same,
I want the same experience.


I know now is not the time but I am excited for when it is...
I'm excited to be pregnant,
to have a baby
someone we will love more than anything
an addition to our family.


Until that day......I will be babysitting more and
spending time with all the wonderful little ones in my life right now.

2 comments:

  1. What's the opposite of Baby Fever because that's what I have. ;) You can have enough children for the two of us! :P

    I can't remember if this background was here last time or not... My memory is going in my old age. But anyway, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until you start having babies either. You will make an amazing mother.

    ReplyDelete