CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Monday, December 13, 2010

a best friend is everything

Do you know how much you mean to someone?
We don't always realize just how much we mean to others and we don't always let other people know how important they are to us, how vital they are just being present in our lives.
Well with this post it began clear just how much I mean to Ness, one of my very best friends.
I know I'm important to her as she is to me and even though its not always expressed or said, we just know...thats just how we are.
Through the years of our friendship, we have grown closer and closer and even though we live a bridge and a couple hours apart we are just as close.
V. as I have referred to her before, or Ness which is what I commonly call her is a best friend that knows me, truly knows me and we know each other well enough that sometimes nothing as to be said. We just know it will be a green shirt black pant type of day or know that we both just wanna sit on the couch and watch movies.
We give each other advice, we listen to one another. We are in sync with one another.
She knows how I feel and feels for me. I know she wont judge me or think I'm over-reacting, she will just let me feel how I feel and support me and be there to listen as I ramble on and on.
Ness doesn't realize just how special she is and I know someday she will truly realize her potential, she can do anything in the world and I will be there for her, as she would be for me. She is so talented in so many ways...creative and thoughtful.
She hasn't always had the smoothess times but when things get rough, she remains strong.
She is one of the stronger people I know and one of the most giving and caring. Her friends are so important to her and she is the best aunt. She always gives back and I feel so lucky to have her in my life {and I know she feels the same :) }

We've had many adventures together

fun times and some of the best days of our lives

and many celebrations.

Through thick and thin, we will remain best friends.
We will always share laughs, tears, stories, dreams, experiences, adventures, celebrations, the good and the bad.
We will always share our lives with one another because they are intertwine.





1 comment:

  1. I am just seeing this now but thanks. You made me cry <3

    ReplyDelete