CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Count-down is On

I am going to need a Drink!



The count-down to the wedding is on, 18 days to go

and there is still lots to do, like the seating plan, favors etc.




And my wedding shoes do NOT fit me :(

the next size down is way too small and I tried inserts to make them snug but it

looks like I will have to borrow some or buy a new pair.




Final Wedding preparations are consuming my life between teaching, cooking, cleaning,

helping out with Sunday School, exercising and cake class.




I am looking forward to the 4-day Easter weekend to relax a little, spend time with family, have a much needed drink and do LOTS of wedding preps!


{cake I made for my cousin's birthday party, raspberry vanilla}


2 comments:

  1. Ugh that sucks about the shoes. Mine didn't fit right for me either. They were too short and too wide. It was an odd experience. I changed into sneakers right after the ceremony so only had them on for about 20 minutes total!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 2.5 weeks left. Crazy.
    Where did you end up getting the shoes from? Sucks that they didn't fit.
    Enjoy your long weekend though. Hope you have an awesome Easter dinner. My family is deserting me, so no family dinner here.

    ReplyDelete