CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring = New Beginnings

After having a very down week

I'm trying to look at the positives.



And that is basically Spring!

Spring is always the time of new beginnings and a time to refresh.

We are now in our new place, all unpacked and set up.

(it makes me at ease)



We went to the dog park last night and things seem to be looking up

after a bad week.



I am happy........

that I have started another cake class

we have a place to REALLY call our own with all our stuff

that we are getting into an evening routine

that I love in town and can enjoy long walks (without getting run over)



Our new beginning is in 30 days!

I can't believe that we will be married in 30 days :)

It makes me giddy, anxious and beyond excited, estactic, happy.

I have amazing Bridesmaids that will be there with me all the way and great sisters and family that are supportive.



Here is to new beginnings!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my land, I can't believe you're getting married in 30 days! You'll have to post pics soon after. :)

    ReplyDelete