CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Thursday, March 24, 2011

8 Wonderful Years later

This past Monday, March 21st my fiance and I celebrated!
We celebrated our 8 year anniversary.
Sure there were bumps in the road, living in different cities from one another
and challenges along the way but we have made it
through 8 wonderful years.
We are were we are today...getting married in 6 weeks
because of our relationship with one another, because of the bond we share
and the eternal love we have for one another.
For our anniversary this year, as our last dating anniversary,
I got fancied up, and planned and cooked a romantic dinner
complete with wine glasses for water, candle-light and soft music or songs that all mean something to us.
He walked in the door from work and was surprised, especially to see me all dolled up just to stay home. I told him to go have a shower and supper would be ready in 30 mins.
I was just finishing things up, when he came out to the kitchen dressed in a black button up shirt and dress pants, freshly shaved and smelling heavenly.
*It means a lot to me that he played along and got dressed up to.
We sat down to dinner and chatted and whispered I love yous'
r. got up from the table and came over to me and took my hand and we danced....
just right there next to the dinner table.
It was very sweet.
Everday we become a day closer to being husband and wife.
and even more in love.

3 comments: