CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Epic Bachelorette Weekend!!!

I had the most AMAZING Bachelorette!
It was one of the best nights/weekends of my life.
Right up there with when I snorkelled the Great Barrier Reef in Australia
and the night my love proposed.
It was so much fun and I felt over-joyed the entire time.
when I walked into my house and was greeted by my fabulous sorority ladies,
already into the wine.
We went for supper, hung out, chatted, did mud masks and some nails.
Saturday morning my mom, sisters and Maid of Honour hosted a bridal brunch.
It was very nice to have my aunts, cousins and friends there.
We played games, had mimosas, shared some laughs and eat some yummy snacks.
Then it was time to hit the road for the real party-ing to begin.

We arrived in Halifax at our hotel (actually we went to the wrong hotel 1st)
then found ours and set up the drink stations and filled the tub with booze and ice.

After getting ready, a lot of wine and shots, a couple small games, dressing me up with a sash, feather bowa, tattoo, tiara and Waldo.

Our ride arrived...

A fab limo with our driver Drew, who popped the Champagne and we were on our way.
We drove all around town and stop for some great photo ops.
we even made our way back to the hotel to run to our rooms and get more wine.
Then Drew dropped us off at Taboo Nightclub.
We were VIP b**ches with our Sex and the City package
soo....
we were taken up stairs to our private booth near the dance floor
and brought 2 martinis each!

{booth at the club}

We danced the night away, I did some dares. One of my fab ladies and I bought a bottle of wine each to share with everyone.

Then Drew picked us up in a different limo, we drove all around downtown again, yelling obscentities as we hung out the window, cranking up the tunes. We had the best limo driver ever! We was great and even brought us to MacDonalds.

Then it was back to the hotel to sleep.

We went to breakfast in the morning and then headed back to reality.

It was an unforgettable weekend with the most amazing friends!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had such a great time!! Definitely can't wait for all these things to do with weddings! A year and a few months isn't THAT far away right?!

    ReplyDelete