CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 Pics - Part 2

11. a person you can tell everything to:

v.

k. - she's not as crazy as she looks here



12. a picture of your everyday life

I wait each morning and the night before for this to ring so that...

I can do this!
Supply teaching means waiting for the phone to ring and never knowing what school you will be working at each morning - I live for that ringing!
13. a picture from a place you love:
Cuba!

14. a picture that reminds you of great times:
the lead singer of Shameless plus fabulous birthday parties!

all those times in my Vanier dorm room
15. a class photo:
Bachelor of Education class
16. a picture from the best day of your life:
since the wedding day hasn't happened yet
seeing these beauties -* this is an actual picture taken underwater,
they were that colorful and that close
snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef in Cairns Australia!
Best Day!



17. a picture that always makes you laugh:
best friends + roadtrips x lots of laughs = GREAT TIMES!




18. a picture of your spare time:
at the dog park




19. a photo from a great night:
Ladies night with free champagne served by topless men



20. a picture of the people who are closest to you:
my crazy family




















3 comments:

  1. Nice pics! I too love my BlackBerry. Looks like you have some good friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shameless! Such a great night, I don't know why I didn't think of it!
    Where did the first picture of me come from anyway? And I love how you pick the craziest looking picture of Miss K. Just show off her fun-ness haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 1st pic is you at work when rich and I and scott stayed there for a race weekend.

    ReplyDelete