CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Monday, March 7, 2011

30 Pics - Part 1

I am taking part in the 30 photo challenge that is found at sometimes sweet
and I am following the way my friend m. is doing it
and dividing it up into 3 parts of 10 pics.
You will notice that my pictures are backwards going from 10-1
this is because of how I uploaded them.
10. a picture of your favourite place


this is at the beach in Cuba as seen in the background but its more of a feeling that I love Cuba so much because of all the fun we had there and I love the beach
9. a picture of someone who knows you then and now
I could have also easily selected a picture of my sorority sisters because they have known me since 2nd year University of my undergrad but these ladies k. and v. know me entirely. k. since middle school so its been over 12 years and v. since 2nd year university and we were instantly friends.
8. a picture of a person you miss


there are a lot of people that I miss because of distances seperating us and life being busy but I miss t. because I rarely know whats going on with her anymore
7. a picture you never posted on your blog before
this pic makes me so happy my fiance and one of my best friends k.
I love how well my fiance gets along with my friends
6. a picture of your sibling(s)
my sisters at Christmas
5. an old picture of you
2nd year University, still with braces on
4. a pictures of something that makes you happy
my baby girl Dakota, we have had her for 6 1/2 wonderful years

a glimspe into out future
r. holding his little cousin
3. a random picture of you and your significant other
Halloween '10 - This is what love looks like haha~!

2. a picture of you

one of many trips to the dog park this winter

1. someone you spend a lot of time with
b. and I at my Engagement Party
she is one of my oldest and closest friends and one of my bridesmaids

Here are her 2 adorable girls (she also has a little boy)
I spend a lot of time with them as well and am very involved in their lives
Fall '10 when r. and I brought them to the Apple Orchard for the day






3 comments:

  1. love this! there is no better feeling than when your significant other gets along with those who are closest to you. it makes you feel like you picked a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea!
    The night of #9 was soo much fun. And I love picture #2 of you <3

    ReplyDelete