CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Monday, February 28, 2011

Bridal Shower

This weekend was my Bridal Shower and it was FABULOUS!
Friends travelled to be there (which touched my heart)
Games were played and laughs were had.
Family and friends chatted and ate,
wrote down words of wisdom
and warm wishes,
gave very nice gifts (maybe too many)
and most important were there to celebrate
the love between my fiance and I.
As we get closer and closer to our wedding date, we grow more excited and closer together.
68 days to go!


{shower cake that I made - top layer is chocolate and bottom vanilla with
vanilla buttercream icing and fondant}

2 comments:

  1. Such an exciting time!! Very beautiful wedding shower :-) Cant wait for the big day!!!

    ReplyDelete