CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Feeling blah

I have been feeling blah lately, probrably because I have been sick and really not myself - out of energy and just kinda down lately.
Today was a down day but then I found refuge at my friends b.'s house.
I can always go there and feel better.
She's a stay at home mom and her kids make you instantly smile.
But even more than that, her home is cozy and warm
and you can't be there without feeling the warthm.
I love having amazing friends and coffee dates.


2 comments:

  1. Blah is my way of life lately, and I havent even been sick *knock on wood!*
    Hope you start feeling better! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully Sunday will help give you some energy, and lift your spirits up again!

    xo

    ReplyDelete