CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Don't you worry about me

Yesterday I was infuriated after speaking with a friend about another. One who has just hurt and hurt me over again after I have tried to make things right and am always the bigger person. Why am I the bad guy when I am the one who is the bigger person, who still cares.

But then I thought about all the wonderful people in my life who are there for me, who respect me and show me that they care and not just 'pretend' and I am truly lucky to have so many friends that would do anything for me, who I could call at any time and share my thoughts and feelings without ever being judged.

"Don't you worry about me, don't you worry about me".....because I have wonderful people in my life who I treasure and love.

One of them begin the most wonderful man, my best friend, my fiance, the man I will be marrying soon. "He is good, sooo good!"

3 comments:

  1. Dont worry about those other people. You'll never be able to change them. And they're the ones living with all the useless hate.

    I just heard that song a little while ago <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it silly how highschool drama sometimes pops up even long after you've graduated?
    Hope you are ok. :)

    ReplyDelete