CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I have never been a huge fan of Valentine's Day because I believe in love every single day and showing people you care everyday, telling you love them frequently.
I don't want Hallmark to tell my fiance to buy me something - roses, chocolates, candies etc.
I want him to decide when he wants to get me something, just because...
he loves each and everyday!
But I like all holidays and I do enjoy Valentine's, even more now that I have lots of little ones in my life who I like to give little cards and candies too.
We also have dinner together and tomorrow on V-day will be no different but we might have pizza by candlelight or something romantic.
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's and appreciate your loved ones
today and everyday.







1 comment: