CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sick Day

Today is a sick day...

a very sick day.
I powered through yesterday not feeling well but today I couldn`t do it.
I went to bed at 4pm yesterday and have stayed here with my hunny bringing me orange juice and cold face-cloths, while he rubbed my back.
Today I am home sick alone with no one to take care of me but feel a bit better, enough to blog and watch tv anyway.
I am very upset at this overwhelming sickness with a fever and dry hacking cough because not did I have to cancel a job I was scheduled for today, I had to decline 2 others for today.
As a supply teacher I am not entiltled to sick days
no work = no pay
Hope I am feeling better by tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment