CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

dreamin.....of my very own classroom


I am dreaming of my very own classroom because I enjoyed my internship so much. Yes I was in someone else's classroom but I got to do lesson plans and programming and establish procedures. I loved it!

I enjoy supply teacher because of the various classrooms and grades I teach but there is something about the comfort of a familiar school, which is why I am thankful that I have 2 regurlar schools where I teach frequently.

But supply teaching is inconsistent and can make it frustrating to plan and save $

I can't wait for the day I have my own classroom.

I would take a long term supply position for now though,

beats going from day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment