CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

dreaming.....

Today...no lately I have been dreaming.......

ah day dreaming and having sweet dreams

about everything I want in life.


Why can't I just appreciate what I have right now?


Here are the things I'm dreaming about. I will do a post about why I want each of these things and how I am constantly dreaming of each one of them.


{dreaming of my very own classroom}



{oh no, yup I'm there - dreaming of our future baby(ies)}



{dreaming of our home, which seems so much further away....NEED to save $ - LOTS!}



{dreaming of Cuba - oh how I miss your hot sun, warm breezes, white sand and turquoise water, is it April 2012 yet?}




{dreaming of being at the beach/cottage reading a book, relaxing on the proch,

sun-tanning, kayaking. I will see you this weekend!}

No comments:

Post a Comment