CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Its been very busy around here. We had a lovely, low key weekend going to the dog park and a sugar camp and then bam the week hit.

I have been teaching all week :D at my favourite school and am there the rest of the week too! Overall, I have been teaching lots lately and loving every minute of it.

So far this week I have been teaching everday, 4 tutoring sessions in the past 3 days and a French presentation(done tonight, got an A+, woo) and 2 workouts and personal training, busy, busy.

I do wish that I had another time to workout other then 6am but I have to fit it in and the morning is great to get it over with and to start the morning.

Im looking forward to tomorrow night when I can relax with my hubby *today is our 9 year anniversary since we began dating <3's

This weekend I have a very special little girls birthday to attend, she is turning 2! I also need to make her cake...ah i better go shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment