CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, October 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I am excited that r. and I are getting our own place together :)
We currently live in the basement of my parents house and have been for over a year while I completed my BEd, but my hunny has been living with my rents even longer than that....while I was in another city at University and only home for holidays, summer and weekends r. lived here and rented from my parents for a couple years. (most people find this odd or interesting but they get along great!)
But now we have a casa to call our own and will be moving in just over 2 weeks


and this is where I will be preparing our meals - my fav room in the house, haha.


3 comments: