CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The little housewife that could

I have been living in the 1960's or so it seems.....
I have been an at home wife {actually fiance} for the past month
while my hunny has been bringing home the bacon.
He's been gone to work and taking care of fiances while
I have been baking, cleaning and cooking.
And here's a secret, I've loved it!
He came home from work the other day early, gave me a kiss and grabbed a couple home-made freshly baked cookies then headed outside and played with d. our baby doggy,
all the while I was setting the table and getting a chicken dinner ready and.....
I was in my glory! I was absolutely happy making my husband to be dinner and cookies.
And it has been like this almost daily for the last month.
This post by m. I found very appealing about this lifestyle
I to want to live in the 1950-60's

This can't last forever though because I start my part-time job training tomorrow and will be supply teaching soon, as soon as they have the next orientation session.


2 comments:

  1. Well hey, whatever makes you happy I say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I'd like being a full-time housewife, but I wouldn't mind not working. At least for a little one. One can dream.

    ReplyDelete