CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, October 22, 2010

Honeymoon

I'm so giddy and excited because our Honeymoon is booked - almost (looking at flights now)
but the hotels are booked and I have the confirmation numbers
for our trip to the Canadian Rookies.
I have been out west before (3 times) and went to Jasper on the tram and to the hot springs but thats it besides Calgary and Edmonton visiting friends and family but
r. has never been and I know he is going to love it!
The Rookies are known to be beautiful and tranquil and it's actually a "hot spot" for honeymooners and I know how wonderful it will be.
Here's where we will be staying....



Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge

I'll be hitting up this luxury spa at Banff Springs

and enjoying the views at Lake Louise
Yay! We are leaving the Monday after the wedding and going for 6-7 nights




2 comments:

  1. Nice! I went camping in Jasper a few years ago and went to the Hot Springs, was very nice. You'll have a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete