CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Thursday, January 27, 2011

100 Days to Go!

100 Days from today I will be getting MARRIED!
I am soo very excited and anxious and unbelieavably happy.
I am enjoying taking care of all little details....
like placecards, favor making, music selections, choosing our vows and readings.
Plus its a relief that all the really big stuff is all taking care off.
I know the next 100 days are going to fly by with showers, a bachelorette, shopping, planning and preparation.
I will be savoring it all, every moment.
I can't wait to share the celebration of our love with friends and family!
100 days to go

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm sure everything will be perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooo so exciting!!
    Lots of events soon to happen :-)

    ReplyDelete