CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Home Sweet Home

This post is inspired by m. and highlights some of my favourite places in my home
the little spots and things that make me happy and life simple.


Ahh.....the kitchen! Love it, all of it and this is just a little snapshot. There is a huge island with counter and cupboard space and it makes cooking very enjoyable and easy!

My fridge makes me happy because of all the pictures of the kids that are so important in our lives, our pets and some of us and my trip to Australia.


This table is about 3 times the size in the picture and it when you walk in the side door(main one we use). It is our bowl-l! We have our keys, phones and charges all in one spot so its organized and convient. This table also has doors where we keep CD's, phone book, mail etc.

Little reading nook. This is a comfy spot that faces away from the TV and is enjoying to sit and chat/read/blog in.


From my home to yours

2 comments: