CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Girl Time

I have fallen into a somewhat mundane routine. Nothing exciting but still enjoyable. I work, go to the gym, cook, clean and lots of wedding planning (which is the exciting).
I find myself missing my girlfriends....
going for coffee, having long chats, shopping, complaining about our men, enjoying a drink or two or a full blown Girls Night out!

I'm so excited for my Bachelorette Party because its like the ultimate Girls Night out!
I will be going to another city next weekend to visit some fabulous ladies for a wine and cheese!
It's going to be great to catch up and relax with these ladies, maybe get a little crazy later in the evening.
I also love Girls Night In, probrably even more so and want to have some quality time with v. who lives in another province, hopefully soon!
This weekend I will be having an all girls Saturday starting with lunch, then shoe shopping and wedding errands.
Then in the evening two of my fav ladies and I will be doing some crafty work to put some things together for the wedding and then relax with some pedis.
Here's to you, girlfriends! Thanks for always being there for me, being supportive and caring. Willing to listen without judgment and offer advice when needed.
For making me a better person.

3 comments:

  1. I am feeling the same way today..definitely missing my ladies..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see you when you're in Freddy!

    ReplyDelete