CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Baby C.

* I refer to all of my friends babies as "my" babies but I dont have any of my own yet just friends who have wonderful bundles of joy and love.


Baby C. - Chloe is my best friend v.'s baby girl


I love this baby girl so much, from the first time I held her in my arms.


I wasnt there when she was born :( even though I called and tried to get around the hospital rules. This is something I will always regret.


When I first met her, my heart filled with love.

She is a sweet tiny baby girl (she will prob be small like her momma) and I am trilled to watch her grow. I wish we lived closer and that I could see her and v. more but I plan to be there for every big event in her life.


Sometime in the New Year they will be coming to visit me and my family (who love v. like she is our family) and I can not wait to show off my little niece to everyone.

I may not always have money to shower Chloe with gifts but I can ALWAYS shower her with love and that is more important.

I want to be as good an auntie as I possibly can!


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for when I can finally visit and let her meet everyone. And especially see you guys again. She's got her own little personality now.

    You're a great auntie just by being you :)

    ReplyDelete