CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tis' the Season



The wonder of Christmas can be seen in the eyes of children.




1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! I really love choosing fun colourful paper for kids and nice christmas-ey paper for others

2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL! We always had a real tree growing up and my husband and I have gone to a tree farm and tagged our tree and then return closer to Christmas to cut it down (just got yours today!)

3. When do you put up the tree? its up now, usually 3 weeks before Christmas

4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years Day

5. Do you like eggnog? Love it, but can't drink it :( I have to make it myself with Soy milk

6. Favorite gift received as a child? a stuffed bunny with a little frilly dress that my mom made me and each of my sisters

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No but would love to get one, Christmas gift maybe?

8. Hardest person to buy for? My in-laws

9. Easiest person to buy for? My sister Mandy

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, shh I'm only finishing them tonight

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a jacket/sweater thing that it not really me, worn it twice

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Santa Claus and the cartoon Grinch

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? early for some people if i see a gift i like, usually October

14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? probrably

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? all the baked goods only around Christmas -gingerbread men, shortbreads, PB balls, cherry winks

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? depends on the decorations, we have multi-coloured

17. Favorite Christmas song? hehe, all of them! I love Christmas music.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home and only travel in our town

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? most of the time I can, Prancer, Dasher, Dancer, Donner, Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Vixen and Rudolph

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? angel at my parents but Im thinking a start this year for us

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? we open 1 on Christmas Eve (usually our jammies) and the rest early Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? people who are Grinches

23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? traditional Christmas reds and greens.

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? New shoes, clothes and a balance ball


Questions from Simply Sunshine and Daisies

2 comments:

  1. Opening a present in your jammies Christmas eve sounds so relaxing. I can't wait until Chloe is old enough for us to do stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to open 1 present on Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas day.

    I love real trees but I'm allergic! And I need to have the multi-coloured lights. They're my favourite!

    ReplyDelete