CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Monday, January 2, 2012

Cherish Every Moment

Last week was an extremely hard week. I received news that one of my sorority sisters died in a car accident. I heard the tragic news but I didn't believe it, there was nothing on the news(yet) or on facebook. I was in shock, how could this possibly happen to someone so young.



Then I read her obituary the next day. It was so difficult to see my friend and sorority sister's name saying that she had passed.



It is tragic.



I made my plans immediately to head up to her home town for the funeral, where another very close friend of mine was and having a difficult time dealing with the news, as they were best friends.




this amazing young women(a year younger than me) had such a wonderful personality and a zest for life that many should try to acheive. She was intelligent, genuine, funny and a true friend. We spent a lot of time togetehr when we were in the same city and attended the same university. She is my sister. She will be greatly missed by all of those whose hearts she touched in her short life.



{some of my IBX sisters}

Cherish all that life gives you, never take anything for granted and live life with a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment