CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Waking Up is Hard to Do

How do you go from this?......


to this:



Determination!
I find it difficult to get out of my nice comfy, warm bed with our oversized duvet and start my day early. But I am determine to do just that. I wanna jump up outta bed and not think about it before I change my mind to stay nice and cozy.

If I work in the morning or not, I will be starting my days earlier. My husband starts his at 4:20am and sometimes even an hour earlier -gawd.
I used to enjoy the mornings and be a morning person and I will get back to that. I feel so much more productive when I start my day early.
Tomorrow morning I will be starting this trend.

Do you have trouble getting out of bed some mornings?



2 comments:

  1. Yup, but for me it's not a choice haha. I am much more of a morning person since having a baby though. I can get up at 7, have a coffee and be good for the day. I'd just rather not start it any earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only when I need to wake up at 5:30am instead of 6. That extra 30mins makes all the difference!! Oh, and the smell of coffee is always a plus to lure me out of bed.

    ReplyDelete