CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Visit

I just had a great week with my bestie v. and her adorable baby girl! They came to visit last Wed. and left yesterday :( It was soo nice to have them stay with the hubby and I because v. is one of our very best friends and we never got to spend much time with baby Chloe and she is already over 3 months old. Leaving away from your friends sucks.

When they arrived with piles of stuff and bags of things (mostly the baby's -theres a lot of stuff that comes with such a tiny person) I was so excited! I couldnt wait to get my hands on that sweetheart of a little girl and snuggle her and smother her with kisses. I couldn't wait until I chatted with my best friend and got caught up on life.

While they visited, we went shopping a couple times, hung out with some other mom friends and their little ones, made suppers, had my parents, grandma and others(from away) come visit v. and the baby, played Monopoly(sadly only once), watch tv, v. helped me discover Pinterest(danger!), washed bottles, made formula, had bath times, nap times and all of the joys of having a baby and just hung out and talked. Thats what I liked the most just hanging out, being with each other. Its nice having friends that you can just hang out with and even do your own thing and not have to talk but just be with each other. I will miss her and the baby girl very much. Can't wait for them to come back and visit and for us to go to the island :)

1 comment:

  1. I had an amazing week! I can't wait until the next time we can get together.

    ReplyDelete