CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Monday, January 16, 2012

Goals

New Years resolutions or goals....Have you made them? Plan to? I have but not because its the New Year, which most commonly happens as people say this year I will, this year I plan etc.


I believe it is important to make goals all year round and as you accomplish goals to move forward to others. So whether you made some for 2012 or just to set goals, Go for it!



I have just started collecting things for my goals board (also known as visions board), its a great visual to help you keep in mind those goals you set and reasons why you set those goals to keep you motivated :)


My goals mostly center around health and fitness because this is the biggest area that needs to improve and I have goals for.



So for my goals:


Health & Fitness:

- Eat clean, wholesome foods including more veggies and fruits

- do something active everyday

- work out 3-4 times per week

- start running/learn to run

- lose weight

-do yoga 2-3 times per week


Professional:

- get my name out there at more schools

- continue my education with French courses

- create a resource lesson plan binder


Life:

- read 1(mininum) book per month

- plan a date night every 2 weeks with my hubby

- spend more time at the dog park with our baby girl Dakota


$

- save for our vacation this summer

- pay down debt significantly ($5,000 by the summer)


What are your goals?





2 comments:

  1. Great goals. I'd like to eat healthier and be more fit, but these days eating at all can be a challenge. Tonight, supper was at 10pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to come visit you soon. Yes, this is a goal.

    ReplyDelete