CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, January 20, 2012

Girl talk



A friend recently wrote a post about Sex and the City, who doesn't love that show?

I know, i love the glamour of living in New York, the fashion complete with fab shoes, dating adventures, and time with girl friends.


I have watched the show for years and always tune in when its on tv. I love how all the girls are so different and the best of friends.


I am fortunate enough to have many girl friends including all my closest girlies in the sorority.

We don't seem to be as glamorous but still have lots of fun and are about triple in size(at least).



My close friends that live near me and that I went to High School with, still get together but not as often as the gals in Sex and the City seem too. But the other night s., b. and I all went out for dinner and im sure it was like watching Carrie and the girls with our conversation about our men, sex but with a lot of talk of children and babies. (b. has 3 beautiful kiddies under 7 yrs. old and s. has a toddler and one on the way!)

Think Sex and the City with more kids and as in the movie when Samantha is in LA, well sadly we were missing one of our girls because she lives the big city life in Toronto.


The 4 of us have many fond memories from years ago and all the many boys we dated, parties we attended and girl talks we had. Its always a great time when we get together.

Cherish your girl friends and make time for them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm Rachel and I'm a new follower! I absolutely love Sex and the City. I'm only 20 yrs. old but I too have a group like that. There's only 3 of us, but the conversations we have STRONGLY resemble those that happen on Sex and the City. That and all 3 of us strongly resemble one of the characters. We've got a Carrie and a Miranda. And I'm the Charlotte. It's cute, hah. Anyway, I look forward to following your journey!

    ~Rachel~
    http://letsfinishthisnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete