CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Another blog Award!

I was so please to see that I had recived a couple of rewards while i have been busy adventuring around Australia. A big thanks to my fav blogger at The Best Days of my Life who I have actually had some of the best days with for this award.


Conditions of this award:
- thank the person who gave it to you
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 6 other blogs
- notify the winners
Seven things about me good and bad:
1. I am ready for a grown up life, with a full-time career (finishing school in a few weeks), a house complete with my own washer and dryer and an oven from heaven, being married and signing the Christmas cards with his last name
2. I worry too much, about too many things, way too often
3. I would rather stay in at home with close friends having drinks and sharing laughs than going to crowded bars with strangers.
4. I try to be classier than I am.
5. I would love to have a book published.
6. I love my sisters but wish I fit in more with them.
7. I enjoyed cooking good wholesome meals, complete with desert.
And passing this on to........

4 comments:

  1. Your grown up life sounds lovely. I'm glad that it's soon going to be happening for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. :) You're so awesome and I'm enjoying reading about Australia here. Sorry I'm so late on the thanks, I'm such a procrastinator sometimes. :( But THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS, posted my award today. :)
    http://yesthatislovely.wordpress.com/2010/08/01/my-mommy-says-im-special/

    ReplyDelete