CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, July 16, 2010

Not Impressed

My last post was my 30 vows of my Australian Summer, how can I vow to do something when others will not cooperate!!!

See below the Please Note that is keeping me from my dream….not too mention that price, eeks!


 


PLEASE NOTE:
This experience is currently unavailable.

A unique opportunity to pat and hold one of our koalas, feed our tree kangaroos and get your own special photo. The Goodfellows Tree-kangaroo is found only in the mid mountain zone of Papua New Guinea, and has adapted to be able to walk with one foot in front of the other. This, plus a long straight tail, enables them to climb and maintain their balance high up in the treetops.

The koala is one of the most popular animals for Melbourne Zoo's overseas visitors. Unique marsupials, koalas never need to drink water because they get moisture from their Eucalypt leaf diet.

Duration:

30 minutes

Price per person

$100

Max group size:

6 people

Minimum Age:

 4 years old

Available:

Thursdays and Saturdays

1 comment:

  1. Who knew it cost so much to hold a koala. Will it be available again? I will fundraise for you to go! Haha. Can you take pictures? I mean if you do get to go.

    ReplyDelete