CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Sunday, July 18, 2010

YUMmmmm

I have rediscovered.....

Chai Lattes (with Soy of course)
I love lattes and usually go for a smooth caramel but...
today I went for a change and tried a Chai for the first time in like a year and now
I'm hooked! This could be very bad but oh so good at the same time.
Another yummy thing I found today was a fabulous present for by hubby to be. We went to DFO, Discount Factory Outlets and I found a Fab gift for him that he will be estactic about and look very yummy wearing. Can you guess what it is?Hint: it's not a mankini

2 comments:

  1. No mankini? But those are hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahaahahahaha you said yummy as a reference to richie. i may die.

    ReplyDelete