CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My first Award



I am very proud to have received this award from a Fabulous lady - Thanks for my 1st Award!


The rules of this award are:

-list 5 secrets about yourself

-nominate 5 other blogs

-notify the winners


My 5 Secrets:


1. I have known about someone who admires me for awhile and I'm ok with that because I enjoy our friendship so much

2. I like that others like my boobs so much

3. I wish I had the strenght to do some things and say no to others

4. I enjoy being one of the guys and 4-wheeler and (secretly) love racing

5. I would love to live in Europe for at least 3 months - me and my man


Now to pass on this award to these fab ladies

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! So awesome. :)

    And I can totally related to your second item on your list. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award! Love it! I cant also relate to items 2 and 5 on ur list!

    ReplyDelete