CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Changes ahead

This morning, I went to watch my sister and friend run in the Miss Movember run here in our home town. I was at the finish line waiting for them to finish and felt a pinch of regret and sadness. I was suppose to run in another 5km but my doctor advise me not to because of the pressure on my knees and that I should lose 30lbs and then can consider running.

I have problem with my knees and it sucks and i twisted my ankle last month and the again this month I sprained my ankle and broke a bone in my foot, so I am having more problems.


My goal is to run both races next fall and maybe one sooner. I have started with a dietician and personal trainer to lose weight and change my life.


Changes are ahead and for the better. I am commited to be a healthier, more active person for myself and my future.

2 comments:

  1. Good job sweetie! Good luck with it all. I know you'll do great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for being proactive with your health! I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete