CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, November 4, 2011

NO!

NO! Its a simple 2 letter word but I often find myself thinking no but saying yes. Its like NO doesnt exist in my vocabulary and others take advantage of this.
There is a lot going on lately and I seem very busy. I have also been a bit cranky. I feel like I need a break, a break for myself. I'm always being asked to do stuff and for a favor that its like I am always doing everything for everyone else, whats left for me? So I have changed my attitude because I don't have to be in this position where theres little to nothing left for me, no time or energy to do soemthing. I have the control and I can say NO! Which I will be doing more often and not to be mean or self-ish but I think its become necessary. So those of you who are used to me being a push-over, expect to hear no. For some people, it will mean that they need to step up. I have heard family members say "oh go ask ash, she'll do it". Everyone assumes that I will. Most of the time I still probrably will but when I want to I will be saying NO!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome hunn :) Glad to hear you are taking more time for yourself. Always so important!!

    ReplyDelete