CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Couponing

While watching Extreme Couponing on TLC, I was wondering how many people coupon.
It seems to be easier in the US than in Canada because we don't receive many coupons in the paper/flyers, but lots of people still use coupons.
Do you use coupons?
I do! I have really just started using coupons and I think its great if you can save money but i could never see myself spending the hours upon hours couponing as they do on Extreme Couponing or the amount of stock they have. When something is on sale or I have coupons and we use that product alot then I may get a few but never 20 at a time. I sometimes wonder about the expiry dates and whether people on the show check for that.

I use coupons because its not much work on my part. I have noticed that coupons are not available or perhaps just not common for healthier foods. The most common coupons I receive or use are for cleaning, health and beauty products. For food items, it is usually things like granola bars, puddings, crackers, cereals.
I'll continue to use coupons but will not start obsessing or devoted hours on end to it.

1 comment:

  1. I love coupons, but only for things I need at the time or something I'll use in the near future. Have you been to save.ca? You can get coupons on there for free and they mail them to you for free. You just pick which ones you want.

    ReplyDelete