CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Beauty?

This afternoon, I stopped at the coffee shop by my place. Figured a coffee and some Pinterest would be the perfect quiet afternoon. I didn't expect a free coffee :)

A guy with an accent was behind me in line and told me I was a beauty. Uh what? me? I was definitely taken back. It went like this:


dude with the accent: "Miss, I must say you are a beauty"

me: awkward "umm, thanks"

accent: "let me get your coffee" and he handed the money to the cashier.

me: turned to him "thank you" then i took my coffee

accent: "a beauty and obviously well taken care of" as he glanced at my rings and then he took his coffee and said "enjoy your day"

me: "you too"


Was I actually being hit on? When was the last time that happened? My husband "hitting" or complimenting me doesnt count as being hit on. Perhaps he was just a nice strange man, but telling me I was a beauty. I most certainly do not consider myself a beauty. Pretty at times sure but not a beauty, or a beautiful woman.


Now my rings are another thing, they truly are a beautiful sight. My hubby did an amazing job and what these rings represent, well they just make them even more beautiful.


The man with the accent, this stranger was correct. I am very well taken care of by my husband in many ways, each and everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Um you most definitely are a beauty. Have you SEEN pictures of yourself :p What a sweet guy though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet of him! If a perfect stranger thinks you're a beauty,then clearly - you're a beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete