CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines!

I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day. I love this day of hearts, and love and kisses and NOT for the flowers, chocolates, teddies, or jewelry(do people actually get diamonds for V-day?)

I love this day because of the little Valentines cards that kids pass out at school, because of the pinks and reds, because of the little treats, because the world seems full of love(I wish it would last longer)

My hubby and I don't really do much on Valentines day, except give little chocolates to the kiddies in our lives. We normally have a nice low key meal at home and do a little something special for each other, maybe a card or something small.


I put this in hubby's lunch:


Made these for dessert, yum!
My husband bought me new New Balance sneakers when he was away, he did a great job picking them out, they fit great and are very nice.

Saw this little questionnaire to complete about my love and I.

1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
We started dating the year I was in grade 12. Its been 9 since we first became more than friends.
2. How did you meet? {What’s your “love” story?}
We meet in high school through mutual friends. I was actually dating one of his friends. We became close friends and hung out all the time. After a couple years of being friends and falling in love we started dating :)
3. If married, how long have you been married?
We are married :D, 9 months now.
4. If you are married, where did you get married? Big or small wedding?
We got married in the same church my parents were married in and that I was baptized in our home town. We had a medium size wedding with about 190 guests.
5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share
We call each other babe. I call him hun a lot and he calls me hunny bear or sugar tits, haha yup sugar tits.
6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
I love how considerate he is. Of me, my firends and family and everyone around us.
I love how funny and witty he is. He alway makes me laugh and we fun together being silly.
I love how supportive my honey is in every aspect, he has always been my rock.
7.. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Have fun! Enjoy each other, have fun with one another, act silly, laugh a lot and dont take each other to seriously.
8. Tell us one thing you’d like to do with your significant other one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
Travel to various places together. Rent a villa/cottage somewhere for a month in a new place.
9. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine’s Day.
What we did was have dinner(his fav.), had chocolate covered strawberries and went to a friends place, thats about it.
10. Show us a picture of what love means to you







2 comments:

  1. Did you really have 190 people at your wedding? I didn't remember it being that many. Now I am worried because I think I'll probably have to limit mine to 100.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well 186! I know it seems crazy but there really was.

      Delete