CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spending my weekend......

I am spending my weekend.....

in bed and on the couch because I am sick.

I have had a head cold for a few days and then the flu hit me yesterday while at the grocery store. I had to leave all my stuff at the cash and run to the washroom to vommit.

Great, at least when i returned the cashier had everything done and I just had to pay and leave.


I came home, called in sick to work, put my pjs on and stayed in bed.

After A LOT of sleep, I feel better this morning and have all the supplies to fight this sickness:


Now I'm snuggled on the couch watching movies and waiting for my hubby to get home from the States. Im going to attempt eating a piece of toast and pray Im back to normal in the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment