CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Crash

Last night was super horrible. It seemed like everything in my life came crashing down and it came hard. I completely lost it and started bawling and basically ran away from home....to my sisters' place.

The reasons for the crash (I think):

1. I'm almost done my second degree and there is a LOT of work to finish up.
2. Some people don't understand how much work I have to do and how hard I work - they think that adding things to do is no big deal because I only go to school.
3. I have no privacy with my fiance in my house.
4. We have a cranky 14-year old to take care of, but she's not all that bad.

Basically what I need to recover is:

- time, time to relax alone! It's hard to be alone in a house of 6 people.
- r. and a. should also get their own place - oh to be done school so we can
- understanding from others about how critical these last couple weeks are to complete everything for school

No comments:

Post a Comment