CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Random




Last night I was thrilled my the randomness of a couple of friends decided to take a drive, a 2 1/2 hour drive all the way here to my hometown. When I got the text message saying this I said first "random" and second "oh my gosh I get to see n. who is a not only a friend but a sorority sister too!


I hate living so far from all the people I love. I wish there was more time and money (poor student here) to make trips to visit more often. And the best types of trips are the random roadtrips that you decide to make on a whim, when you don't consider money or time....you just go. I have done a few myself and its always fun and when rushing back home to get to work on time.


Roadtrips are great whether they are random or not and I would like to take more of them, one in particurlar in which we have no destination - just drive and see where we end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment