CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Weekend



It's a lovely sunny day and a great way to start off the long weekend - no it did not start yesterday on Good Friday for me as it did many people because I had a group meeting. The meeting was actually pretty great because my group is pretty awesome, especially in comparison to some of the others.


Beginning this morning, I was thrilled to be able to actually wake up and enjoy breakfast instead of rushing off to classes or some other important thing to do at 8am.


Although, I am stuck inside for most of the day doing homework I am quickly getting things done so that I can bring my baby - Dakota, a part german sheppard part huskie dog to the dog park and because it is sooo nice out there will surely be lots of the crazy dog people out with their dogs.


I also plan to pick up some easter items like an egg decorating kit and doing that with my younger cousins.


Tomorrow will be fun because it is Easter and although there is no Bunny hiding eggs for you when your twenty-something, we have a huge easter egg hunt at my aunts where we will have a delicious meal and catch up with that side of the family. I'm excited to see the kids because their is one who is 2 1/2, a 1 year old and another one on its way. It's a good thing my cousins are having babies because my sisters and I sure aren't for awhile. I'm really just looking forward to sitting around chatting with family and watching the kids play - its these simple things that I enjoy the most.


Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment