CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, April 9, 2010

It's going to be a great day





I am very proud of myself!


Plus super excited.....I can taste Freedom






I have accaomplish so much in the last couple of days including:



  • running errands (to the bank, sending faxes & paying bills)

  • booking tickets to Toronto at a super great deal for r. and myself

  • completed and sent in applications for a real grown up job (only starting in Sept.)

  • was able to complete a major semester long project


I also completed and passed in the following




  • 2 presentations
  • a paper
  • an art project
  • science resource binder


Now I am working on my portfolio and a small paper and once that is complete.......Freedom :)



I am estactic that I am a few assignments and 1 day away from being finish all of my courses. I worked very hard and a lot of time and effort was put into this year to get my BEd degree finished. Now I get to be in the classroom doing my practicum!



It's going to be a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment