CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, June 25, 2010

Half-Full Fridays


I am happy that my sisters and I took my Dad out for supper and had a great time.

I am happy that my Dad was estactic that we got him a new John Deere ride on for Father's Day.
I am happy that my parents assured me it will all be okay (money wise) when I go to Australia.

I am happy that I got to spend time with my friends 3 adorable children.

I am happy that I got my new computer!

I am happy that the Fun Fair went so well.

I am happy that it didn't rain on our day out to get ice cream.

I am happy that it is the last day of school and that I got to say good-bye to all my kids.

I am happy that I got ahold of s. on his birthday.

I am happy that I was regconized for doing such a great job at school.

I am happy that I got my flight ticket and travel info. for Australia.

I am happy that my porfessor bought us all school "Education Aussie trip 2010" jackets and that we get to wear these while travelling.

I am happy that my friend is fine after the 5.5 earthquake in Toronto.

I am happy that I get to go to Toronto in 5 days!

I am happy that I get to see v. and s. in 1 day!

I am happy I get to stay in a hotel this saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment