CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Six Sense Saturday

Today on this fine Saturday afternoon, I am taking part in....

to take part as well, check out The World is My Oster
Today I'm....
Tasting -
Pomegrante and Cranberry Sparkling water (from the Superstore)
and later I will be enjoying a few Strawberry Daiquiris
Smelling -
Cocoa butter bronzer which is all over my body to help me darken up for the summer
and
Armani perfume, sweet and delicious and NEW :)
Seeing -
Rosco who is my sisters' new pug puppy
and
good old friends for dinner and drinks
Hearing -
birds singing, cars passing and the breeze blowing
later on...
it will be noises of a crowded room at a party
Touching -
more of grasping an ice cold Daiquiri
Feeling -
excited for a great night with friends
and
anxious while waiting for my family birthday party tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment