CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Friday, June 4, 2010

Australia

Here I come Australia! I just got my visa to enter Australia, as well as my travel insurance. The flight is already booked (leaving Toronto on July 6th) and all of my fees, inclusing tuition has been paid! Im am estatic about going and can not wait to discover and explore soo much in a far away place. It's almost unreal that I will be on the other side of the world for 2 months, a day ahead of everyone back here in Canada...wow a whole day ahead. I will be doing the 2nd half of my student teaching at Baden Powell College. As I have been researching things that I am going to do and places to see I thought I would share some of my plans:

Visit the Rialto Towers

Have a latte at this riverside cafe in Melbourne

Visit the State Library in Victoria



Go for a walk on the pier

Catch a game here


Spend a fabulous weekend at a luxurious hotel in Sydney, Australia



Spend plenty of time near the beach
and along the Gold Coast



Go to the Australian Center of Contemporary Art
and other various galleries


Go on a river boat cruise to the Opera house in Sydney



Visit some Koalas and other wonderful animals at the zoo (over 200 species)



My goal is to see a Kangaroo (not in the zoo, out in the wild)



Awwww Melborne Australia I'll be seeing you in 32 days!











2 comments:

  1. Watch out... kangaroos will kick you!
    Everything else looks amazing though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Australia? Colour me jealous!

    What a wonderful experience. Take lots of pics :)

    ReplyDelete