CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Things

Hello to my new things! I'm very excited because it doesn't happen that often that I get or buy anything new and for myself. So here they are.....
I went to a Jewelry Party at my aunts place today and picked up these jems


New necklace!
Close Up below
Earrings
They are both from Fifth Avenue, check them out and much more online.




Here is my new biggie...
my new chic white baby


Dell Inspiron 17 Notebook

r. just ordered it for me because my computer is 6 years old and NEEDS to be pluged in all the time because the battery does not work, some laptop, and I need a decent working computer while away in Australia.



























1 comment: