CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »


An Adventure in Living, Loving, Laughing and Learning

Monday, June 14, 2010

No longer faceless

I am sharing my face with all of you!
I am no longer face-less.
I started this blog because I had been reading so many of my friends
and they bugged me to start my own to keep "tabs" on me and know what's going on
well....
it has become an outlet for me, something I really enjoy and will continue
so I have decided that I would like to share more, particurlarly pictures for friends near and far and follow bloggers (whom I enjoy viewing their pictures).
Plus I will be adding many many pictures while in Australia.
So I now have a face attached to my profile.
And I have also been playing around with the format of my blog until I find something perfect or design one.

1 comment: